Bier Fest returns to Busch Gardens, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, July 21-Sept. 4 (including Labor Day).
Guests can raise a stein to 15 newly created menu items inspired by classic German flavors, enjoy 60 brews from regions near and far, enjoy live music from rising local artists and more.
This popular event is now in its sixth year and is included with park admission. Beyond the festival area, guests can enjoy family-friendly activities, up-close encounters with amazing animals and top-off a day of festive fun with Florida’s most thrilling rides including the all-new Serengeti Flyer and the award-winning hybrid coaster, Iron Gwazi.
All-NEW Oktoberfest Menu Includes Array of Delicious Bites
The menu for this year’s Bier Fest is a match made in heaven for all the foodies at heart. Guests can pair their brew of choice with all-new Oktoberfest-inspired menu offerings that include:
- New – Bierwurst Pretzel Roll
- New – Braised Pork Shank
- New – Bratwurst with Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage on a Pretzel Roll
- New – Chicken Apple Sausage with Spätzle
- New – Currywurst
- New – Egg Noodle Kugel
- New – German Potato Salad
- New – Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
- New – Cupcakes (German Chocolate, Black Forrest, Gingerbread, Caramel Popcorn)
- New – Apple Streudel with Vanilla Ice Cream
Refreshing Drink Options
From lagers, ales and hefeweizens to non-beer options such as ciders, sours, bourbons and wines, an array of more than 60 types of drink offerings await all Bier Fest guests. Featured new additions include:
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade (Cider)
- Marker 48 Red Right Return (Red Ale)
- Samuel Adams Oktoberfest (Marzen)
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner (IPA)
- Wicked Weed – Strawberry Kiwi Burst (Session Sour)
The best way to enjoy all the festival has to offer is to purchase a Bier Fest Sampler, which can be redeemed for any food or beverage item offered throughout the festival area. Offering the best value for guests, Samplers start at $40 and are available in quantities of five, eight and 12. Pass Members have access to an exclusive 15-item Sampler for the same price as a 12-item Sampler. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Best Way to Play
Bier Fest is included with park admission and one of the best ways to experience this year’s event is by becoming an Annual Pass Member. With an Annual Pass, guests will enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more!